This modern apartment close to Metalli, Zug’s main shopping center, is located only few minutes walking distance from the main train station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Metalli Shopping Center nearby
- Wood and leather produced interior
- Few minutes walking distance to main train station
- Located in the middle of town, yet quiet at night
This temporary city apartment at Bundesstrasse is located in the middle of town and only two streets from Metalli Shopping Center, Zug’s main retail destination. It has a fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher and a ceramic cooking surface, and a bright open-plan living and dining area with leather sofas and comfortable dining chairs. The bedroom offers a queen-sized bed as well as a huge wardrobe made of solid wood. Recently refurbished, it has a bathroom with shower cabinet. This Nest apartment offers a comprehensive package with digital TV, telephone system and secure high-speed wireless internet. Furthermore, a washing column with washer and dryer is conveniently located in the apartment and the balcony with lake view offers additional space for relaxation. An elevator is available as well.
Located in a modern building in the heart of Zug, this city apartment is situated in walking distance from the main train station, bus stops, bank and post offices as well as plenty of shops, grocery stores, bars and restaurants. The nearest pier on the shore of the lake is less than five minutes away and the picturesque blue/white Clock Tower is very close as well and worth a visit.
- Apartment fresh-up service (2x/month)
- 24/7 Check-in & Check-out
- Basic toiletries
- Secure high-speed Internet – cable and wireless
- Telephone system
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV
- Speaker Phones
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Elevator to all floors
- End cleaning: CHF 490 + VAT (one time charge)
- Additional apartment fresh-up service
- Foldable bed and baby items on request
- Parking space upon request and availability
Additional residential units can be found on our website www.mynest.ch